Hi, friends today in this special post we can see how to see other mobile number call history details on your mobile with the very easy method.
This app gives you full control over your prepaid SIMs. It shows the running prepaid bill with up-to-date history the call charges and app-wise mobile data usage Control your mobile spends with the automatic data balance in the notifications and rate pack expiry alerts. Get the latest recharge plans from your operators before recharge.
See your balance anytime, in many places.
– The Mobile Balance updated after every call and displayed in notification widget
– Continuous tracking of your mobile data
– One tap to check balance with your required mobile operator
Get the low data balance reminders
– This app reminds you when your data balance is low so you can get a new data recharge on time, every time!
Get the latest recharge plans
– This app update plans day by day and so you can always get the latest information
Manage all packs with Surprise
– The app tracks your voice and SMS recharge as well as soon.
– The app reminds you when a pack is about to expire
Get the prepaid bill
– App gives you a detailed bill of all calls made after installing this app
– Know your call rates, cost per call, and money to spend on top contacts!
Save MBs with app-wise mobile data tracking
– The app tracks your data carefully and lets you know if any app is stealing your data!
Track all major operators
– It supports Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, JIO, BSNL, Aircel, Reliance, Docomo and major prepaid mobile operators in India
Easy & Instant Recharge
– Buy plans using your favourite wallet app – Paytm, oxygen and mobikwik
India�s first ever �live� prepaid bill in the app, It tracks talk time charges (Local, STD, ISD), and mobile internet (2G, 3G, 4G) usage and roaming charges on both the Single-SIM and Dual-SIM phones. It supports all the Indian operators (Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, Jio, BSNL, MTNL, Docomo, Aircel, Uninor, more).
– Want early access to new features? Join our beta community directly at this link or email us with “beta” in subject
– Like us on our facebook page (link)
– Know more at our website (link)
And Like our Facebook pages Android Superstars and Click the follow button and press the SEE FIRST option. Then only if we post any New Posts it will reach you soon and it will able to see your News Feed as First Post. Thanks again.